Gentle, non-invasive Ventilation using EasyFlow nCPAP: Your Benefits
Children have different head sizes and grow quickly. Our system accessories are optimally suited:
- Available in various different sizes: nasal prongs, masks and headbands
- Adjustable length and/or height: prong and mask via magnet and headbands
- Easy to use: self-adhesive forehead pads requiring no additional fixation can be applied immediately after birth using Velcro fasteners and fixing straps
To ensure that ventilation is as comfortable as possible for the little patients, it is important to use materials that are gentle to the skin and toxin-free.
- Well-tolerated materials: extremely soft, flexible and biocompatible silicone without soluble plasticizers
- Perfect fit: nasal prong does not apply pressure as it does not rest on the nasal septum; the bellow-shaped mask is self-sealing
Learn more about the Components of the EasyFlow nCPAP System:
Each component of EasyFlow is precisely tailored to the needs of premature and newborn infants thus providing gentle, non-invasive ventilation.
Should you have any further questions about CPAP ventilation using the EasyFlow system accessories, please give us a call or send un an E-mail – we are happy to help you:
Tel.: +49 6439/91250