No manual Calibration necessary
If premature babies require ventilation, every second counts. Therefore, we made sure that EVA NEO is ready for use within the shortest possible time.
- Short self-test, no complex manual calibration
- Quick and easy selection oft he appropriate scenario
- Adapt ventilation quickly and simply to changing patient situations – thanks to the intuitive operation concept
All basic ventilation forms, optionally combinable with additional options
Optimal mechanical ventilation varies from patient to patient. EVA Neo is ready for this challenge: it operates in both pressure-controlled and volume-controlled modes. Additional options such as PRVC, PSV and tube compensation can be added easily.
- The right ventilation form at the push of a button – including a range of different breathing manoeuvers
- Additional options can be activated
Monitoring and diagnostics made easy
The high-resolution display of EVA Neo provides you with an overview of your patient’s condition at all times and allows you to run a wide variety of evaluations. You can do so simply and conveniently using the touch screen and a rotary knob. In other words, EVA Neo not only ensures optimal ventilation, but also supports diagnostics and reliably monitors patients.
- Precise and comprehensive lung diagnostics thanks to expiratory CO2 measurement and loops
- Always the optimal view: three freely configurable curve displays
- Current situation and trends always available: visualization of all common ventilation parameters and trend display