Ventilator EVE IN: Your Benefits
Stationary and mobile
Intensive care and transport respirator – EVE IN is both in one device. And always ensures optimum ventilation for patients. It operates using state-of-the-art turbine technology so it is independent of external air generation. No additional device required for intra-clinical transport. A special docking station transforms EVE IN into a versatile intensive care respirator in the intensive care unit.
- Reliable and safe patient ventilation during intra-clinical transport
- Easy mounting: multifunctional mounting bracket, compatible with patients’ beds, transport trolleys and standard rails
- Tube system, sensors, etc. can be transferred from emergency respirator EVE TR to EVE IN
All basic ventilation forms, optionally combinable with additional options
Optimal mechanical ventilation varies from patient to patient. EVE IN is ready for this challenge: it operates in both pressure-controlled and volume-controlled modes. Additional options such as PRVC, PSV and tube compensation can be added easily.
- The right ventilation form at the push of a button – including a range of different breathing manoeuvers
- Additional options can be activated
Monitoring and diagnostics made easy
The high-resolution display of EVE IN provides you with an overview of your patient’s condition at all times and allows you to run a wide variety of evaluations. You can do so simply and conveniently using the touch screen and a rotary knob. In other words, EVE IN not only ensures optimal ventilation, but also supports diagnostics and reliably monitors patients.
- Precise and comprehensive lung diagnostics thanks to expiratory CO2 measurement and loops
- Always the optimal view: three freely configurable curve displays
- Current situation and trends always available: visualization of all common ventilation parameters and trend display
Thanks to a custom docking station
As soon as patient and ventilator arrive in the intensive care unit, EVE IN transforms into the perfect intensive care respirator. It is connected directly to the power supply via a docking station and features all components that are important for optimal intensive care.
- Docking station with all the extras: power supply, cylinder holder, patient data management system and nurse call
- Additional external monitors can be connected
Discover what EVE IN has to offer for artificial Ventilation.
Equipped with the latest technology and designed for flexible use, EVE IN is an easy-to-use, powerful and absolutely reliable respirator for both intra-clinical transports and intensive care units. Learn more about the most important features and functions:
Should you have any further questions about the use of EVE IN in intensive care or during intra-clinical transport, please give us a call or send an E-mail – we are happy to help you:
Tel.: +49 6439/91250