Emergency Ventilator EVE TR: Your Benefits
At the push of a button
At the scene of an accident, appropriate measures must be taken rapidly. This is easy with EVE TR. Because you can adjust ventilation to the individual needs of each patient within a very short time.
- Immediately ready for use: select the appropriate ventilation scenario at the push of a button
- Intuitive operation: simply set all parameters individually
- Tube system, sensors, etc. can be transferred from emergency ventilator EVE TR to EVE IN
At the scene of an accident and during transport
EVE TR is robust and equipped with a number of details to facilitate mobile use. Various mounting brackets and a long battery life ensure uncomplicated handling so that patients can be ventilated quickly and safely during transport.
- Robust and compact: EVE TR is comparatively small, weighs only six kilos and can easily take minor impacts
- Various different mounting brackets: so EVE TR can be fastened in every ambulance vehicle or helicopter quickly and safely
- Virtually independent of gas and power supplies: internal turbine, battery life of up to six hours and consumption-free oxygen measurement
From emergency respirator to EVE IN
As soon as the patient reaches the intensive care unit after transport from the accident site, it is time for a system change – from EVE TR to EVE IN. This is done in a way that does not affect the patient’s care. This is achieved by uniform system components.
- Identical components: tube systems, sensors, etc. can be transferred
- Short setup time: when changing over from one device to the other, only the respirator’s tube system needs to be reconnected.
Discover the Benefits of EVE TR:
Specially designed for emergency and mobile use, EVE TR convinces with a user-friendly operating concept, state-of-the-art turbine technology and simple handling. Here you get acquainted with the most important features and functions:
Should you have any further questions about EVE TR during emergency use and regarding PEEP-ventilation, please give us a call or send an E-mail – we are happy to help you:
Tel.: +49 6439/91250