Adapts to patient requirements:
F120 works on the constant flow principle and can be used for both IMV and CPAP ventilation forms.
- Assistance for spontaneous breathing in IMV mode:
Breathing spontaneously between mandatory breaths
- Assistance for spontaneous breathing in CPAP mode: through consequent positive airway pressure
- Extended therapeutic range: integrated manual ventilation
Increased safety: Consistent Monitoring of Respiratory Rate in Newborns
For the healthy development of newborns and premature infants, ventilation must be optimized on a permanent basis.
- Safety and reliability: the F120 alarms whenever disconnections, stenosis, or power failures occur
- Keeping an eye on everything: integrated O2 monitor
- Individual patient care and monitoring: adjustable alarm limits
More Comfort, less Work:
Integrated Humidifier System
F120 mobile is equipped with a heated humidification system to prevent small patients’ airways from drying out.
- Increased comfort for little patients: As with spontaneous breathing, the respiratory gas is optimally humidified and heated
- Absolutely hygienic, low effort: No condensation, no frequent change of tube systems
Everything you possibly need