Suitable für Children’s Intensive Care Units and mobile Use:
Ventilation System for Newborns
Prematurely born infants or children requiring respiratory support must be adequately cared for on the scene and not just in the children’s intensive care unit. The F120 mobile respiratory system is the perfect solution – even in vehicles or in emergency situations. It was specifically designed for these applications, is flexible, user-friendly and robust. Ideally suited to quickly and reliably ensure optimal ventilation in critical situations.
Ventilation with the F120 mobil System:
Adapts to patient requirements:
F120 works on the constant flow principle and can be used for both IMV and CPAP ventilation forms.
- Assistance for spontaneous breathing in IMV mode:
Breathing spontaneously between mandatory breaths
- Assistance for spontaneous breathing in CPAP mode: through consequent positive airway pressure
- Extended therapeutic range: integrated manual ventilation
Increased safety: Consistent Monitoring of Respiratory Rate in Newborns
For the healthy development of newborns and premature infants, ventilation must be optimized on a permanent basis.
- Safety and reliability: the F120 alarms whenever disconnections, stenosis, or power failures occur
- Keeping an eye on everything: integrated O2 monitor
- Individual patient care and monitoring: adjustable alarm limits
More Comfort, less Work:
Integrated Humidifier System
F120 mobile is equipped with a heated humidification system to prevent small patients’ airways from drying out.
- Increased comfort for little patients: As with spontaneous breathing, the respiratory gas is optimally humidified and heated
- Absolutely hygienic, low effort: No condensation, no frequent change of tube systems
Everything you possibly need
Discover the features of the F120 mobil
F120 mobile not only convinces in neonatological intensive care units, but also during patient transport and emergency situations. Because that’ s what it is best equipped for. Experience it for yourself and discover what the F120 mobile has to offer:
Product Specifications F120 mobil
Zubehör F120 mobil
Accessories needed? Please submit the request-form via Email
or Fax (06439/9125-111) to our sales department.
You will receive your offer s soon as possible.
Should you have any further questions on reanimation outside infant intensive care units using the F120 mobil, simply call us or send us an e-mail – we will be happy to help you:
Lars Ebelhäuser, Tel.: +49 6439 / 9125-130