Stationary and mobile
Intensive care and transport ventilator – EVA is both in one device. And always ensures optimum ventilation for patients. It operates using state-of-the-art turbine technology so it is independent of external air generation. No additional device required for intra-clinical transport. Reliable and safe patient ventilation during intra-clinical transport.
Tube system, sensors, etc. can be transferred from emergency ventilator EVE TR to EVA.
All basic ventilation forms, optionally combinable with additional options
Optimal mechanical ventilation varies from patient to patient. EVA is ready for this challenge: it operates in both pressure-controlled and volume-controlled modes. Additional options such as PRVC, PSV and tube compensation can be added easily.
- The right ventilation form at the push of a button – including a range of different breathing manoeuvers
- Additional options can be activated
Monitoring and diagnostics made easy
The high-resolution display of EVA provides you with an overview of your patient’s condition at all times and allows you to run a wide variety of evaluations. You can do so simply and conveniently using the touch screen and a rotary knob. In other words, EVA not only ensures optimal ventilation, but also supports diagnostics and reliably monitors patients.
- Precise and comprehensive lung diagnostics thanks to expiratory CO2 measurement and loops
- Always the optimal view: three freely configurable curve displays
- Current situation and trends always available: visualization of all common ventilation parameters and trend display