Simply activate Functions at the Push of a Button
Conventional respirator, high frequency oscillator and humidifier – Sophie is more than just a device for NIV ventilation. It is capable of providing the essentials for the care of premature infants in this environment and allows activation and deactivation of functions depending on your needs and the situation.
- Rapid adaptation of ventilation therapy to the child’s situation
- No disconnection caused by unnecessary changes of the patient tube system
- Easy, fast and safe through an intuitive operating concept
Typical for premature and newborn infants: they like to move, pull up their legs, stretch their little arms. However, this also means that their breathing changes constantly. Sophie’s respiratory sensor converts the infant’s movements into a stable and responsive trigger signal. Ventilation is adapted automatically.
- Optimized synchronization of the child’s breathing under NIV ventilation
- Preventing Air Leak Syndrome and bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Significantly reduced rate of reintubation
Automatic SpO2 Control
SPOC is the name of the SpO2 controller already integrated in Sophie which automatically ensures optimum oxygen saturation. For a detailed overview of the therapy, all parameters of the SPOC SpO2 controller are displayed in two concise trend curves for up to 24 hours.
- Prevent brain damage and blindness: through real-time oxygen saturation adjustment
- To control ventilation and arterial oxygen saturation, all it takes is a single sensor for measuring preductal oxygen saturation
- The ideal combination: significantly reduced nursing effort and improved patient safety
An electronic flow sensor for precise data collection
The heated electronic flow sensor enables precise measurement of flow and calculation of volume. The electronics reduce false readings due to moisture in the system and the data is reliably transmitted to the ventilator over a long period of time. The sensor is available as a disposable and reusable product and thus offers maximum flexibility.